The upstream sector includes searching for potential underground or underwater crude oil and natural gas fields
the midstream sector involves the transportation (by pipeline, rail, barge, oil tanker or truck), storage, and wholesale marketing of crude or refined petroleum products
Wza company implements all its projects with all the aspects of (oil, gas, geology, industry, engineering, consultancy, natural sources….etc).
Wza depends on a consultant board that has experienced members in the KRG that are accredited in the areas of .
We emphasize on using the latest technology for enhancing our capability of discovering new opportunities
One of our major concerns is to protect the environment and sustainable implications since the petro chemical industry can highly affect the ecosystem,
For enriching the occupational ability of the staff and heightening the quality of our jobs, we are continually training our staff.
1. Active participation in all oil and gas related services from exploration to production phases.
2. An effective cooperation with other partners as an initial step towards a real contribution to the petrochemical industries.
3. Cooperation with other relevant sectors such as fertilizer productions.
4. Provision of low cost, short term and effective Directional and Vertical drilling as well as a wide spectrum of related services, taking all international demands and Local inputs into consideration.
5. Contribution to establish electric power stations and supplying needed fuel for them.
6. Effective participation in the development of human resources through increasing their professional and technical skills. In addition to, increase more job opportunities to the Kurdish youth.
Wza Company Ltd. is a Private oil service provider, covering Upstream, Midstream and Downstream in the oil industry. Wza Co. represents the Oil and Gas Sector with Nokan group, which is among the largest industrial and invested companies in Kurdistan region and Iraq. Our branches are open and varied and have had an economic impact on the cement industry, real estate, telecommunication, aviation, energy, security, logistics, agriculture… etc. Wza Company is run and managed by Parwen Babaker Hama Agha, supported by a team of senior petroleum consultants.Learn More